£929.00 – £1,359.00
The Ozone Subzero V1 is also in an ultralight version. This is 25% lighter and packs down to around half the size!
Ozone Subzero V1 Ultralight
The Ozone Subzero V1 Ultralight is here!
- Highest quality lightweight materials
- Latest foil kite and paraglider design technology
- Dedicated snowkite performance
- Freeride and backcountry machine
- Industry leading re-ride release system
The Ozone Subzero V1 is also in an ultralight version. This is the same design produced with high quality lightweight materials and without the blow-out valves to reduce weight and packing volume to a minimum – ideal for travelling and expeditions. The ultralight version is 25% lighter and packs down to around half the size!
The Ozone Subzero V1 UltraLight is available as a Kite Only option or Kite Complete with the Contact-Snow Control System and lightweight Technical Mountain Backpack. We recommend adding the Snowkite Kompressor Bag to either option to keep your kite packed and secured as small as possible.
Revolutionary Internal Re-Ride Release System
The Internal Re-Ride Release System on the Ozone Subzero V1 is the result of two years research and development by our design team and pro riders, with the aim to create the safest system on the market. The goal was to have a release system that once activated the kite can easily be re-launched without having to untangle or clear any lines. Our unique Re-Ride Release System stalls the kite with an internal line – the kite de-powers instantly without tangling and will sit on the ground ready to re-launch when you’re ready again.
Another advantage of our Internal Re-Ride Release System is the land and secure option. The Secure Loop can be found in the 5th line approx 2m up from the control bar. To land the kite simply pull the 5th line through the chicken loop until you reach the Secure Loop. The kite will stall and fall to the ground without any pull. Use the Secure Loop in the 5th line to keep the kite on the ground – it can either be hooked onto a carabineer on your harness or over the bar horn. This makes landing and packing your kite safe and easy even in high winds.
We thoroughly enjoyed developing and testing the Internal Re-Ride Release System. It has made mountain climbing and packing so much more enjoyable, safe, easy and quick for the user.
- The Internal Re-Ride Release System cannot be upgraded to older kites as it includes lines that are running inside your kite.
- For reverse launch and light wind landing we have kept the Brake Stall Handle between the back leader lines.
Ozone Subzero V1 Features
- Designed with OZ-CAD
- Exceptional Ozone factory construction
- Internal re-ride release system
- High performance ultra light materials
- Double pulley speed system
- L.E. Opening battens
- Low drag bridle lines
- Internal diagonals and straps
- Dirt-out wing tips
- Tuned bridle geometry
- Fool proof line connectors
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.