Peter Lynn 4-line kite control bar, excellent for use with any four-line kites.
The design of the bar makes it work well with any 4 line kite which does not use brake tension such as the Peter Lynn Hornet, Pepper, Twister, Flexifoil Sting, Rage, Blade, HQ Beamer, Ozone Samurai, Fury, Cult or Octane.
5 in stock (can be backordered)
Peter Lynn 4 line powerkite bar
The Peter Lynn 4 line powerkite bar can be used with any three or four line kites.
Peter Lynn developed the Powerkite control bar for all 3 or 4-line power kites such as the Hornet and Twister. It allows more precise control and good kite response. The powerlines can be adjusted with knots on the leaders to trim your kite to perfection. The brake lines attach to central line running through the bar creating easy self-landing or operates as safety with the safety leash when you let go of the bar.
Brake/safety line runs through the bar allowing it to be sun around easily to untwist any tangles in the lines
Ideal to transfer your kite to fly on a bar for kitesurf training or use when buggying or landboarding
The design of the bar makes it work well with any 3 or 4 line kite which does not use brake tension such as the Peter Lynn Impulse, Skim, Hornet, Pepper, Twister, Flexifoil Sting, Rage, Blade, HQ Beamer, Ozone Samurai, Fury, Cult or Octane.
- EVA foam grip
- Line winders on each end of the bar easily hold 25m of line and keep the leader lines safely away from your hands while steering
- Safety wrist leash (Kite Killer); when the bar is released it kills the kite’s power by pulling the brake lines which stalls the kite safely to the ground
- One Hand (one tug) Reverse Launch System for simple self recovery and re-launching with ease. One pull easily flips the kite right side up
- Brake lines run through central hole for easy untwisting
- Colour coded bar grip and steering/power lines
Control Bar Length: 55cm.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest