£499.00 – £499.95
Peter Lynn Compass Bar
The all new Compass Bar has been redesigned with an all new Quick Release with easy Click Recovery. Many new features such as Ceramic Ball Bearings, Pre-Stretched SK75 lines, 3D grip, Replaceble Loops and with new looks, the Compass bar is all you need.
The Compass Bar LEI will replace the Navigator, Aviator and Magnet Bar. The bar comes in 2 versions; the LEI and FOIL version, but they are interchangeable. The LEI version comes with 22m lines, and is easy to be complemented with a 5th line and brake line to be used for the Lynx and Raw. The FOIL version comes with 18m lines and includes a brake line.
*The bar is excluding the new PLKB Leash.
Features and Tech
ISO 21853 Safety Standard for Quick Release Systems Certified
The PL Compass bar comes with the ISO standard 21853 certification. This certificate has been introduced in 2020 to standardise and safety check all quick release safety systems. It shows that the Quick Release has been tested and shall withstand a load of 3 times the maximum user weight of 120kg equal to 3600 N without any breakage and shall still function as intended.
The PLKB Compass bar has been designed to be as easy as possible. You can easily recover the opened Quick Release when laying in the water hanging on to your kite. With a simple click you can push the QR loop back and continue riding.
Ceramic Ball Bearing
Twisting Safety Connector
Easy Trimming – No more Tangles Lines
Dyneema SK75 425KG Lines 18m & 22m
ONE bar for all
Easy Replacing parts
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest