Peter Lynn Impulse TR (Trainer) kite 1.5, 2 and 3m
We use the Peter Lynn Impulse TR in the school for our 1.5, 2 and 3m kites as it is really fun and easy to fly, is very stable and has a very tough high quality build plus it has the third line for super easy relaunch and self landing.
This is our recommendation if you are looking for a 1.5, 2 or 3m kite to be used on a bar or handles
Check out the used trainer kites here
The Impulse TR is the perfect trainer kite for anyone who wants to improve their kite flying skills to get into kiteboarding, landboarding or snowkiting. A unique shape, bombproof construction, 3-line setup and the control bar with safety leash help entry-level kite flyers to develop their kite skills and get used to the power of a kite and have an experience as close as possible to kiteboarding or landboarding right from the start. The extra center 3rd line makes a very easy instant relaunch possible.
Also available as a 4 line kite on handles with wrist safety system, a great all round kite for flying or use with a buggy or board
The kite has been developed to offer a perfect balance between speed and stability, so riders get challenged when flying the kite but will not struggle to keep the kite in the air.
- Low-Medium Aspect ratio with specially developed profile – The aspect ratio of the Impulse TR ensures a high stability and used friendliness. The profile used in the Impulse TR ensures a smooth flying speed and power across the whole wind window.
- Innovative cross-vents – The profiles contain carefully placed cross-vents to ensure all the cells of the kite to fill with air quickly improving stability and (re)launch. The cross-vents are prone to tearing in hard crashes so Peter Lynn has Created an innovative design to cope with the heavy loads the cross vents sometimes endure. These uniquely shaped cross vents are much tougher than standard cross vent design and are sure to set a new standard.
- High quality fabrics – With a smooth 40D Mirai top and bottom skin the deck shape is smooth, light and extremely durable. The 70D cell wall profiles ensure maximum durability.
- Reinforced air intakes and bridle points – The air intakes are reinforced with webbing, the bridle points are connected to the profiles with a double stitched seam, increasing durability.
- Efficient Dyneema® Bridle – While being very responsive and direct the stitched Dyneema® bridle is kept to an absolute minimum to increase performance and reduce tangles.
- Dirt channel & Velcro dirt-outs – Sand and dirt can easily be removed from the kite by using the Velcro dirt-outs in the wingtips. The dirt can move towards the tips via the dirt channel along the trailing edge.
- Velcro bridle loop – The Velcro Bridle loop secures your bridle and prevents it from getting tangled when packing up.
- Dyneema® Flying lines attached to the kite and bar – Dyneema® flying lines ensure minimum drag and stretch, making the kite more responsive. These high quality lines are already attached to the kite and bar, so you are ready to start flying right away!
- Life line – The Impulse TR features a setup with two flying lines and a third centre line, called the Life line. This extra line makes a very easy relaunch possible and is part of the safety system.
- Trainer bar or handles with safety system – The Trainer bar pr handles are designed especially for the Impulse TR, making the kite package plug and play. The safety system allows you to instantly lose all power from the kite without losing the kite itself.
The Impulse TR is delivered as a complete package, containing:
- Impulse TR kite
- Impulse TR bag
- 3-line Trainer with bar or 4 line with handles and safety leash
- Dyneema® flying line set with stitched sleeves (150kg powerlines, 100kg third line)
- Peter Lynn Trainer kite manual
- Peter Lynn sticker