£799.00 – £839.00
The all new RRD Air Beluga is here to surprise you. An inflatable wingboard so stiff it doesn’t seem real. The Air Beluga is an ultra light inflatable board using two stripes of PVC fabric on top and bottom to increase stiffness and a lightweight dropstitch body.
RRD AIR BELUGA
The all new RRD Air Beluga is here to surprise you. An inflatable wingboard so stiff it doesn’t seem real. We worked intensively on a super light and rigid carbon plate technology with a specific trapezoidal outline that gives a feeling of control in flight equal to a composite board. 4 sizes, from the smallest 50 litres up to 140 litres, the Air Beluga is an unbeatable solution for those who have fallen in love with wingfoiling and want maximum comfort to travel and no hassle of breaking. The Air Beluga is an ultra light inflatable board using two stripes of PVC fabric on top and bottom to increase stiffness and a lightweight dropstitch body. Ideal for both expert level and novice riders, you will enjoy the pure pleasure of flying over the ocean.
It is supplied with a comfortable padded backpack that has room for your board, foil, wing and accessories to go in the water. A double action compressor and 3 ultralight straps are supplied as standard.
The Air Beluga is simply the exciting new evolution of wingfoiling.
- Trapezoidal outline carbon plate to increase stiffness under your front foot.
- Carbon plate using a CNC hi-density PVC foam core and 1200 gr of 3k prepreg carbon fibers.
- Ultimate inflatable technology with PVC fabrics on top and bottom and light dropstich body.
- Carry handle on top for easy handling and trasport.
- 3 footstraps inserts for ideal feet positioning.
- Double action pump for fast inflation.
- CARRY BAG
- HAND COMPRESSOR PUMP
- DRY BAG REPAIR KIT
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest