£619.00 – £709.00
The RRD AIR EVO Y26 CONVERTIBLE line can become the perfect companion of your first windsurfing days.You can SUP this board as well as WINDSURF it.
RRD Air Evo/Kid/Tourer Y26 Convertible SUP
ALLROUND / WINDSURF
The RRD AIR EVO Y26 CONVERTIBLE line can become the perfect companion of your first windsurfing days.
You can SUP this board as well as WINDSURF it.
Light, stable, easy to carry and to be stored back in its carry bag. Built only with the strongest and longer lasting and ultra light DROPSTITCH fabrics available today, the EVO CONVERTIBLE boards are the perfect choice for you and your family to start approaching Windsurfing and Sup with one board for all!
All the Evo Conv models are equipped with one 35 cm wide “click-on” center fin system to stay upwind and one standard US box fin on the tail of the board.
The safety device chamber also offers extra safety floatation for any emergencies.
The split crocodile EVA pad make keeps the weight of board down, and the new diamond low-profile PVC tail pad guarantees best grip in case of radical change of direction.
Its an inflatable board that is suitable for multiple type of riders, from beginners to regular users, looking for a multi-purpose freeride board. Easy to assemble and dismantle with a turn-around time of approx. 8 minutes.
The new RRD AIR EVO is available in three different sizes. Also available as RRD AIR TOURER and KID option.
- Included Start Aluminum Paddle
- Included Fin: US PLASTIC FIN 7/9’’
- Special high pressure valve
- HD PVC stripe in the middle
- 18 PSI Dropstitch
- 4 MM white and grooved Pad
- Ultra-light single skin dropstitch fabric
- 900GR M2 pvc sublimated rail belt
- Elastic rope to easily fix your belongings
Roberto Ricci Designs
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.