RRD Air EVO Y26 inflatable SUP board is suitable for multiple type of riders, from beginners to regular users looking for a multi-purpose freeride board, also easy to assemble and dismantle.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
RRD Air EVO Y26 Inflatable SUP Package
USED / EX Demo boards – RRD AIR EVO Y26 – Great condition with a few marks.
Come down to the centre and test them out! – Looking for the new option, find it here
The split crocodile EVA pad make keeps the weight of board down, and the new diamond low-profile PVC tail pad guarantees best grip in case of radical change of direction. The second chamber also offers extra safety floatation for any emergencies.After countless market surveys RRD decided to introduce a new inflatable Stand Up Paddle board in its collection, the AIR EVO. This new type of quality board will be sold at very affordable prices to allow all people to be able to practice this beautiful sport. Its an inflatable board that is suitable for multiple type of riders, from beginners to regular users, looking for a multi-purpose freeride board. Easy to assemble and dismantle with a turn-around time of approx. 8 minutes.The new RRD AIR EVO is available in two different 10’4” depths, as well as the longer RRD AIR CRUISER & TOURER.
- Included: 3 Piece Paddle with composite blade and aluminium shaft (Upgrade options below)
- Included Fin: US PLASTIC FIN 7/9’’
- Included: SUP leash
- Special high pressure valve
- HD PVC stripe in the middle
- 18 PSI Dropstitch
- 4 MM white and grooved Pad
- Ultra-light single skin dropstitch fabric
- 900GR M2 pvc sublimated rail belt
- Safety floatation device
- Elastic rope to easily fix your belongings
10’4” x 34” x 4 3/4” – 200l
What is included:
The RRD EVO SUP come complete with everything you need to paddle safely on the water:
- Carry bag
- Elasticated storage bungee
- Pump Leash
- Paddle (Fixed length – 3 piece available for extra)
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest