£499.00 – £579.00
The new RRD Barracuda V3 is easy to ride and comfortable both in light and strong winds and now fits within a true “one board that does it all” program.
RRD Barracuda V3 Y24 Surfboard 2019
INNOVATIVE SURF STYLE
Developed and tested in Cape Town by one of the most influential and radical kiteboarders in the South African kite scene, the Barracudas are not only fast boards that were born to handle full power but can now be revered as the one and only board you need in your quiver!
RRD BARRACUDA V3 Features
- Slightly wider outline towards the nose with a pintail winger tail to increase control and comfort while allowing great turning potential with plenty grip.
- Full mono-concave hull with heaps of rocker on the tail. Planing fast and holding control on choppy waters.
- Thicker volume mid section in between your feet to allow floatation and keeping momentum at lower speed.
- Thin rail profile on nose and tail to allow best grip at high speed and lower the volume to keep the weight down.
For more in-depth info about the RRD Barracuda V3 you can click here.
- BARRACUDA V3 LTE
LTE (Built Tough, Lasts Long) TECHNOLOGY
The new LTE technology comes straight from the ultimate molded surfboards technology. It consists of a high definition EPS core, made with a high definition “Super EPS“ mold. This is then injected with 36 Kgs/m3 density bits. This phenomenal core is so strong that you could ride it on the water without any lamination on it!! The core has heel recesses incorporated into the deck of the boards. Thus creating the perfect placement for EVA heel shock absorbers to prevent heel dents. The Full Glass layup makes the board super flexible to ride and really strong to impact resistance, creating unmatched durability.
- BARRACUDA V3 CLASSIC
CLASSIC PU (The Real Surf Feeling) TECHNOLOGY
The Classic PU construction has been developed to create pure surfboards for pure wave riding and to allow control over choppy waters. We have improved the weight and strength of the boards this year. We are now using a hi-volume lightweight pigment in the resin. This type of resin fills up the holes in the foam and reduces the amount of resin content in the glass fibers, making the boards lighter. The Classic boards have low fiber memory and low foam memory at the same time. This low memory gives our boards a proper surfboard feel. We recommend the Classic PU technology to the riders who love a comfortable ride which this construction provides through its flexibility.
K4 X RRD – THRUSTER SET INCLUDED
Roberto Ricci Designs
|Size / Model|
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.