The RRD Bliss Lightwind Y25 2020 is a premium twintip light air machine represents the spirit of freeriding.
RRD Bliss Lightwind Y25 2020
LIGHT AIR / FREERIDE
The RRD Bliss Lightwind features the ‘Light Wind Special Layup’, one of the most technologically advanced constructions on the market. This is the only board featuring a superlight mix of Airex and Paulownia wood core, reducing the weight of this feather to the minimum. Not only making this board the lightest in our collection but possibly the lightest production kiteboard out there. The RRD Bliss Lightwind is a premium twintip light air machine representing the spirit of freeride.
This is one of the most advanced constructions out there; completely built and assembled in Europe with a new exclusive lightweight technology. It consists of a mix of CNC superlight Airex and wood Core in combination with reduced weight ABS sidewalls and laminated with a pre-preg Biaxial CARBON 220 grms. deck and bottom. You won’t find another twintip on the market with such a perfect strength – weight ratio.
- Completely built and assembled in Europe with an exclusive lightweight technology.
- CNC shaped Airex and Paulownia Core.
- Reduced weight ABS sidewalls.
- Laminated with pre-preg Biaxial CARBON 220 grms on deck and bottom.
- FINS INCLUDED: 4 x FLOW 5
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
Roberto Ricci Designs
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.