Super smooth all round board with excellent grip – Lightweight and responsive carbon construction
RRD Bliss V5 LTD 2018
Introducing the RRD Bliss V5 LTD 2018!
Freeride / Freestyle
Due to the previous versions overwhelming popularity, we have decided to offer the Bliss LTD V5 Carbon construction. Just as the wood version, this progressive freeride/freestyle board grants a fantastic sensation of security while riding in an assortment of conditions.
The Bliss LTD V5 allows riders to enjoy the smooth rides that this board offers while maximizing it’s freestyle potential. The shape and track channels are the same as the wood version, but the LTD construction consists of Biaxial Carbon layers on the top and bottom of the board with a special mix of Paulownia and lighter weight wood, CNC shaped core. It’s 20% lighter, thinner, more responsive, and, of course, provides loads of pop. Because of the carbon, the board is slightly less forgiving than the wood in choppy waters, due to its response, but still forgiving enough for all level riders to enjoy.
Strap in, load up the lines, and take it to the skies to experience the true meaning of Bliss.
The RRD Bliss V5 2018 also comes in a wood version, which is more suited to beginner riders. You can check it out here!
RRD Bliss V5 LTD 2018: Special Features
- Deep bottom channels
- Thin and slightly rounded ABS sidewall
- Deck and bottom Biaxial Carbon 220 grams
- CNC shaped mix of Paulownia wood
- Unidirectional carbon stringers
The RRD Bliss V5 Ltd comes complete with fins and handle Duotone Vario pads and straps.
Range of Use
Check out some of the awesome pictures from the promo shoot featuring the RRD Bliss V5 LTD.
Roberto Ricci Designs
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.