The RRD Bliss V6 Wood 2019 kiteboard is the perfect all rounder – if you’re an intermediate freerider or freestyler, this one’s for you!
Freeride / Freestyle
The RRD Bliss V6 Wood 2019 comes complete with fins, add RRD Rad Pads and handle for just £119.99 (RRP £179.99) or choose from many of the other footstrap and pad sets we sell here.
Coming up with the name for this board was easy. Since day one, riding this board has always been an experience of pure “bliss” This progressive freeride/freestyle board provides a fantastic sensation of security while riding in an assortment of conditions. When the board is pushed further into the freestyle realm, it allows this incredible kiteboard to show its true nature. The Bliss has a great amount of speed, comfort, and pop that comes from the mix of medium flex coupled with easy landings.
The deep bottom channels and the thin, slightly rounded, ABS sidewalls allow this board to carve aggressively through the chop. The V6 is a light and reliable board, perfect for those choppy spots where going upwind can be a tough task. The tip design and the bottom channels aid the Bliss’ fantastic upwind performance while the track systems for the Rad Pads will allow you to fine tune the stance just the way you like it to achieve maximum comfort.
Strap in, load up the lines, and fill your session with true Bliss. The RRD Bliss V6 Wood 2019 will leave you will an epic feeling after every session.
RRD Bliss V6 Wood 2019 Features
- Deep bottom channels
- Thin and slightly rounded ABS sidewall
- Carbon reinforced ABS track channels for pads
- CNC shaped mix of Paulownia wood
Range of Use
Check out the product video!
Roberto Ricci Designs
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.