£349.00 – £529.00
The RRD Bliss Y25 2020 This progressive freeride/freestyle board provides a fantastic sensation of security while riding in an assortment of conditions.
RRD Bliss Y25 Kiteboard 2020
The RRD Bliss Y25 LTE is a balanced combination of crisp personality and forgiving flex, which delivers a great freeride feel of stability and playfulness.
The harder flex of the LTD version allow for freestyle experimentation while maintaining an outstanding up-wind ability due to the moderate bottom channels, thin rails and straight outline of the board. This progressive freeride/freestyle board provides a fantastic sensation of security while riding in an assortment of conditions. When the board is pushed further into the freestyle realm, it allows this incredible kiteboard to show it’s true nature!
The RRD Bliss Y25 is available in the LTD construction. This construction consists of Biaxial Carbon layers on the top and bottom of the board and a CNC shaped Paulownia wood core. These boards are 20% lighter, thinner and more responsive, which provides loads of pop and higher performance due to a higher memory of the Biaxial Carbon fibers. Our premium LTD boards are full of energy and provide the most dynamic ride.
RRD BLISS Y25 FEATURES
- Completely built and assembled in Europe
- Moderate longitudinal hull channels on tips, and mid outline
- Extra thin and slightly rounded ABS sidewall
- Carbon reinforced ABS track channels for pads
- CNC shaped mix of Paulownia wood
- Unidirectional carbon stringers
- 20% Lighter in LTD version
- FINS INCLUDED: 4 x FLOW 5
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest