The RRD Cosmo Y26 is a Wave paddle board for beginners and experienced riders, very maneuverable and sharp, with a generous floatation and lots of rocker for quick turns
RRD Cosmo LTE Y26 SUP
PURE SURF WIDE RIDE
The RRD Cosmo Y26 is a Wave specific hard paddle board that works best for beginners and experienced riders. A line entirely developed looking for a specific SUP Wave board to ride in the critical section of the wave: very maneuverable and sharp, but with a generous floatation. A wide outline for easy paddling, but with thin mid section rails for sharp bite, lots of rocker for quick turns, and a wide nose with a very thin rail profile to allow easy wave catching and create a good volume distribution balance. The RRD Cosmo Sup is the perfect tool for surf access and progression in choppy and glassy waves condition.
- WIDE ROUND OUTLINE, EASY TO PADDLE IN WAVES
- V SHAPE ON THE TAIL TO EASE RAIL TO RAIL CHANGES
- FOR RIDERS WHO WANT TO IMPROVE IN SURF
The LTE is our wood technology which combines strength and lightness by adding specific reinforcements and perfectly combining them underneath the wood laminate.
Those layers are combined together and placed very efficiently to reinforce the most stressed parts. This leaves a lighter weight in less stressed areas. Both deck and bottom are laminated using a 0,6 mms wood veneer and Biaxial Glass fibers with a solid PVC reinforced bottom.
Complete with carry bag, wrapping strap and fins: DOLPHIN 8.5 + J7 THRUSTER SET
Paddle and leash options:
The RRD Long SUP Y26 can be purchased board only with bag and fin or there are options to add paddle and leash:
3 piece paddle – Aluminium shaft and nylon blade – £39.99
RRD 3 piece paddle – Glass fibre shaft and nylon blade – £79.99
10ft Coiled SUP leash – £29.99
Or choose from the various carbon and glass/carbon paddles we have available from only £109 here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest