Free-riding is synonymous with fun and the RRD Crank Kiteboard Y27 is the ideal companion for this! The board gives you a fluid feel on all water surfaces. The 3D top sheet makes this board extra light and will allow you to effortlessly progress with comfort and ease
RRD Crank Kiteboard
Free-riding is synonymous with fun and the RRD Crank Kiteboard Y27 is the ideal companion for this! The board gives you a fluid feel on all water surfaces. The 3D top sheet makes this board extra light and will allow you to effortlessly progress with comfort and ease. The moderate width on the tips outline offers a great base for manoeuvrability; the final result is a blend of extreme upwind control and speed potential. The Crank is the board that will open the door to your kiting career.
- Early Planning
- Great Upwind Performance
- Biaxial fiberglass layup
- Tip outline with a slight concave and rounded swallow tip design
- Generous width and length
- Playful flex and feet response dynamics
- ABS sidewalls
RANGE OF USE
3D CNC SHAPED DECK TECHNOLOGY
GREAT UPWIND PERFORMANCE
The LTE construction consists of a CNC shaped Paulownia wood core with a lay-up of biaxial glass on the top deck and bottom of the board. A new lamination technology, incorporating a biaxial anti-torsion box, results in reduced vibrations and more control over choppy waters. This construction is perfect for those who need a well rounded board with a consistent and reliable feel throughout it’s range of use.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest