£809.00 – £1,626.00
Now with FREE 2 hour private lesson or Tricktionary! The RRD Emotion Y25 is the most versatile one-strut kite developed for those who are looking for a lightweight kite that is specifically designed for freeriding, light wind performance and hydrofoiling.
RRD Emotion Y25 2020
Single Strut – Light Wind/Foiling
The Emotion is for freeriders wanting performance in low winds and hydrofoilers. Designed for easy relaunch and great low end power.
Now with FREE 2 hour private lesson or Tricktionary (the ultimate progression book!) if you’re further afield.
The RRD Emotion Y25 continues as the most versatile one-strut kite developed for those who are looking for a lightweight kite that is specifically designed for freeriding, light wind performance and hydrofoiling.
The RRD EMOTION also provides great turning speed, stability, and boosting power. This lightweight, simple, clean, and easy to use design with exceptional relaunch, continues as the standard characteristics for the Emotion concept. It is truly amazing how compact this kite is and how little wind is needed to fly and to get you riding.
- One strut frame structure to secure easier water re-launch and keep the weight as low
as a strutless kite.
- Double Dacron reinforcements on the strut and a Kevlar reinforced end of the strut.
- Quick Air Flow Valve for easier pumping and deflating, with special moulded protection cap.
- Techno Force™ Double Ripstop.
- Internal and external extra reinforcements on every leading edge panel, to secure a long
lasting stitching & a rigid connection.
- Radial reinforcements on the tips and leading edge with a 45°angle.
- Bridle anti-tangle device.
TECHNO FORCE™ DOUBLE RIPSTOP
Techno Force™ is a high density fabric with a tear stopping structure that is constructed with a high tensioning double polyester yarn. This material does not only add to the strength and longevity of our kites, but it also improves the stability and the flying characteristics without adding weight.
EXTERNAL SCUFF PROTECTORS
Additional reinforcements on all scuff points strengthened with branded, EVA reinforcements to extend the life and durability of the kite. This EVA is then encased in Insignia secured by a double stitch that adds to the durability of high stress points.
BRIDLE ANTI-TANGLE DEVICE
A small batten that connects from the trailing edge to the leading edge that prevents the bridles from wrapping around the wingtip during launching or water relaunching. It also allows for storage of the bridles when packing the equipment after a session.
Radial Canopy reinforcements around the trailing edge of the kite, are positioned in a way that intersects the Techno Force Double Ripstop. This not only increases strength and durability on sensitive areas but also compliments the torsion placed on the kite, thus improving the overall flying characteristics.
LEADING EDGE REINFORCEMENTS
Every panel of any inflatable structure, from the struts to the leading edge, is built with a special heavy duty stitching system. The stitching areas are internally reinforced with a strip of adhesive dacron (Insignia), creating a solid base for durability. Kevlar is then wrapped around every exposed LE Seam to provide further protection.
*Wind range in knots based on 75kg rider
Roberto Ricci Designs
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99
- Upgrade to next day Express Delivery for £4.99
- UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard / £6.99 Express
- Europe and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all packages under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the world and European Islands: £19.99 for all packages under 2kg and £39.99 for all packages over 2kg
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the European Union, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.