The RRD Juice V5 2019 is an explosive freestyle board that will shred flat water, eat chop, and withstand regular abuse from, sliders, kickers, and rails behind a kite or a cable!
RRD Juice V5 2019
Introducing the RRD Juice V5 2019 – the perfect board for those that love wakestyle tricks.
This board comes with deck and fins only, you will need to purchase boots separately.
Freestyle Pro / Wakestyle
The fifth version of the Juice board is the ultimate wakestyle/freestyle board of our range. Developed and approved by the top riders of our freestyle team; Julien Leleu, Adeuri Corniel, Jerrie van de Kop, Alex Neto and Chris Bobryk. All of them have their own unique style, from Wakestyle to Big Air and from Freestyle to Grinding, but they all agree that the V5 is the best Juice ever made!
For 2019, a larger biaxial carbon strip has been added on the deck of the board; giving it more rigidity and reducing reverse flex to almost none. What does that mean? This is the stiffest Juice, with the most pop, ever made and it will still provide those smooth, buttery landings. The V5 will keep the characteristic outline of the previous version with the addition of a revised, more narrow, stance option. In case you need to throw doubles like Neto & Corniel, speed is as important as pop! In order to achieve this, we have increased the progressive scoop rocker line which now offers the perfect match between controlled landings and glide speed.
Undoubtedly, you’ll love the RRD Juice V5 2019. Especially if you want an explosive freestyle board that will shred flat water, eat-up chop, and withstand regular abuse from, sliders, kickers, and rails behind the kite or cable, like Chris Bobryk.
Witness the stiffness and find out why this Juice is worth the squeeze!
RRD Juice V5 2019 Features
- Additional Biaxial Carbon strip has been added to the deck; giving it more rigidity and reducing the reverse flex to almost none
- Increased progressive scoop rocker line which now offers more controlled landings and forward speed
- Narrower stance settings for ninja spins and smaller riders.
- Constant outline shape, this gives you a more rounded pop and smoother curves
- Hull channels on nose, tips, and mid outline, that propels water across the board and gives it incredible speed, grip, and tracking capabilities
- HD biaxial fibers lay-up
- Lamination technology that results in less negative flex and a more rigid bottom combined with slightly more flex from the top. This results in a perfect weapon of choice for your wake style tricks through a more explosive pop, increased speed control and reduced vibration
- Torsion box; more strength and reduced torsion. The unidirectional carbon reinforcements layers makes the board stronger and stiffer which allows you to pop like a boss as well as providing you more stability and control on landings
- Upgraded Slick Base for sliding and grinding obstacles or using it as a great cross-over board to the cable park
- Aggressive curve on the rockerline that gives you a smoother landing and better performance on choppy water
- Different size breakdown, to cater for every size of rider
- Reinforced symmetrical inserts, instead of asymmetrical rails, for simple boots adjustments combined with 30% more pull strength and 10% weight reduction
- More rounded tips for maximum control on choppy water.
RRD Juice Fins Included
RRD Juice V5 2019 Range of Use
Roberto Ricci Designs
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.