The Placebo is RRD’s entry-level / freeride ultra reliable work horse that gets you shredding.
RRD Placebo V6 2018
The RRD Placebo V6 2018 comes complete with the extremely comfortable and adjustable RRD Rad Pad and straps, plus high quality G10 fins and handle
Freeride / Tandem
With nearly a decade in the line up, the Placebo continues to represent accessibility, consistency, and comfort. Freeriding can be defined as having fun and the Placebo V6 is the freeride machine! We haven’t only lowered the barrier to entry into the sport but we actually made kiteboarding easier and more fun with the new V6!
Due to its generous width, length, rocker line, and outline, that is expertly paired with the correct flex and feet response dynamics, the Placebo V6’s forgiving nature creates the perfect mix of comfort, fun, and support on the water. With the new 3D top sheet and thinner rails, this board is now lighter than its previous predecessors, cuts through chop like warm butter, and carves through turns as smooth as silk under your feet. The new Placebo V7 will enable its riders to put in the long hours necessary to accelerate their progress to the next level with comfort and ease. There is no need to hold back when pushing yourself to the next level. The new Placebo has firmly solidified its position as a true progression machine.
Don’t be surprised if you mistake yourself for an expert after the first time on the new Placebo V6.
- Biaxial fibers layup
- Tip outline with a slight concave and rounded swallow tip design
- Generous width and length
- Correct flex and feet response dynamics
Range of Use
Check out the product video!
Roberto Ricci Designs
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.