£259.00 – £299.00
SALE – Now from only £239!
Fantastic all round board with an efficient and smooth ride, excellent upwind ability with comfortable, playful flex.
RRD Placebo Y26 Kiteboard 2021
The RRD Placebo Y26 has always been a popular kiteboard thanks to it smooth, efficient ride. Making it ideal when learning but also fun once you have progressed. It is comfortable to ride, carves well and edges upwind with ease.
Freeride All Round
With nearly a decade in the lineup, the Placebo continues to represent accessibility, consistency, and comfort. Freeriding is synonymous of fun and the RRD Placebo Y26 is the perfect freeride companion!
3D CNC SHAPED DECK TECHNOLOGY
PLAYFUL FLEX, EASY & FUN TO RIDE
MAXIMISED UPWIND ABILITY WITH THINNER RAILS
Due to its generous width, length, and outline, that is expertly paired with the correct flex and foot response dynamics, the RRD Placebo Y26 forgiving nature creates the perfect mix of comfort, and support on the water. The 3D top sheet has made this board lighter than its previous predecessors and will enable its riders to effortlessly progress with comfort and ease. The new Placebo has firmly solidified its position as a true progression and all round kiteboard companion.
We have used the Placebo since the very first model and they have always been great boards. Efficient and early planning, excellent upwind, comfortable flex with smooth carving.
- Biaxial fiberglass layup
- Tip outline with a slight concave and rounded swallow tip design
- Generous width and length
- Playful flex and feet response dynamics
- ABS sidewalls
- FINS INCLUDED: 4 x FLOW 5
Board and fins only – Add RRD Rad pads for a reduced price of £149.99 or any of the other straps and pads which we have available here
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest