Amazing allround performance board with the smoothest and most forgiving ride of the RRD collection – complete with straps, pads, handle & fins
RRD Poison V3 Kiteboard
The RRD Poison is the most popular allround/freestyle board in the RRD range since its introduction. Some still refer to it as the board with the eye constantly reminding about its legendary grip, light feel and silly pop created from it’s eye shaped concave base.
Once you use the Poison you immediately fall in love with it. There is something about it that makes it feel just right:
The scoop-rocker, constant curve with slightly lifted tip area
The new outline is based on the one designed, it features a totally straight line in the mid 45 cms of the board, creating a perfect area to push hard when trying to edge and go upwind as hard as you can. The tip area has instead being narrowed down quite a bit, increasing top speed and allowing a quicker direction change, therefore increasing the pop.
The newly designed Torsion Box follows the profile of the tips being developed with a new squared/swallow outline creating a higher angle of attack on the water surface, and increasing control.
The Poison V3 defines the new Status Quo of freestyle boards.
135 x 39 | 136 x 40
CNC Wood Core Biaxial glass top and bottom Custom made hand polished deck finish.
4 x RRD FLOW 5cm G-10 – Efficient and, high quality and very durable
Pads & straps
Complete with the very comfortable, supportive and adjustable RRD V2 Rad pads and straps. Handle also included
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest