The most popular freestyle board of it’s generation!
RRD Poison V5 LTD Carbon 2018
Introducing the RRD Poison V5 LTD Carbon 2018: Full carbon laminate, super light board, fantastic all round performance with loads of grip, pop, great upwind and super smooth ride.
The Poison LTD V5 is a coveted creation and the most wanted freestyle board in our range since its introduction. The LTD construction consists of Biaxial Carbon layers on the top and bottom of the board with a specially mix of Paulownia and lighter weight wood, CNC shaped core. It’s 20% lighter, thinner, more responsive, and, of course, provides loads of pop. Once you use the Poison, you’ll immediately fall in love with it. There is something about it that makes it feel just right.
A new outline shape will take the V5 and it’s riders to new heights. This boards has a more continuous but subtle curve on the outline providing comfort and control in a wide range of conditions. A new lamination technology combined with the incorporation of unidirectional carbon stringers, resulted in less negative flex and more rigidity. This new lay-up combined with slightly more flex from the top results in more explosive pop, increased speed control, and reduced vibration.
The more squared/swallow tips provide more surface area for grip and increased pop. This tip shape creates a higher angle of attack on the water surface and increased control. The Poison is an amazing freestyle board. This version has a carbon reinforced track system that, in combination with our Rad Pads or boots, enable the rider to make the smallest adjustments needed to perfect their stance for maximum performance.
Picking your Poison is now easier than ever as the Poison V5 defines the Status Quo of freestyle boards.
Adam Super about the Poison Ltd V5:
“The Poison can be easily described in one word, incredible. The flex pattern is just right; blending comfort and performance seamlessly into an aggressive freestyle machine that can be appreciated by all skill levels. I love the pop and response from the carbon that is paired perfectly with smooth, buttery rides from the more continuous outline. The boards stiffness, speed, comfort and control allow me to maintain my laid back style, even in tough conditions. It’s easy to be steezy when you got a Poison LTD under your feet.”
RRD Poison V5 LTD Carbon 2018: Features
- Deck and bottom Biaxial Carbon 450 grams
- Anti-torsion box tip design
- Deep concave in the middle of the board
- 5mm sidewalls
- Complete with fins & handle plus RRD Rad pads & straps
- CNC shaped mix of Paulownia wood core
- New tip profile on squared/swallow outline
- Reduced Thickness
- Unidirectional carbon stringers
- Carbon reinforced ABS track channels for pads
Range of Use
Check out the video!
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest