£349.00 – £389.00
Freestyle performance, amazing grip and pop with soft landings and smooth ride
RRD Poison V5 Wood 2018
Introducing the RRD Poison V5 Wood 2018!
The most wanted freestyle board in our range since its introduction. Some still refer to it as “the board with the eye” constantly reminding about its legendary grip, light feel and silly “pop”. Once you use the Poison you immediately fall in love with it. There is something about it that makes it feel just right.
A new outline shape will take the V5 and it’s riders to new heights. This board has a more continuous outline providing comfort and control in a wide range of conditions. A new lamination technology combined with the incorporation of unidirectional carbon stringers, resulted in less negative flex and more rigidity. This new lay-up combined with slightly more flex from the top results in more explosive pop, increased speed control, and reduced vibration.
The more squared/swallow tips provide more surface area for grip and increased pop. This tip shape creates a higher angle of attack on the water surface, and increases control. We were able to reduce the weight of the core and have additional active fabrics. The result is that the board is more “alive” as the technical characteristics of the fabrics are superior to the wood.
The RRD Poison V5 Wood 2018 is an amazing freestyle board. This version has Carbon reinforced channels that in combination with the RRD Rad Pads or boots enable the rider to make the smallest adjustments needed to perfect their stance for maximum performance.
The Poison V5 defines the Status Quo of freestyle boards.
- Deck and bottom biaxial glass lay-up
- Carbon reinforced ABS Channels for pads
- CNC shaped Paulownia wood
- Anti-torsion box tip design
- New tip profile on squared/swallow outline
- A deep concave in the middle of the board
- 5mm sidewalls
- Complete with fins, handle & Rad pads (137 x 41 complete with 2021 Vario pads)
RRD Poison V5 Wood 2018 Range of Use
Roberto Ricci Designs
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.