The most popular freestyle board of it’s generation!
RRD Poison V6 LTD Carbon 2019
The RRD Poison V6 Ltd Carbon 2019 comes complete with fins, add RRD Rad Pads and handle for just £119.99 (RRP £179.99) or choose from many of the other footstrap and pad sets we sell here.
Freestyle Pro / Big Air
The RRD Poison V6 LTD Carbon 2019 is the latest version of the legendary Poison board, well known in the kite world a freestyle hero.
The most wanted freestyle board in our range since its introduction. The legendary Poison has always been on top of the game due to its ridiculous grip, light feel, and silly “pop”. Once you use the Poison you immediately fall in love with it. There is something about it that makes it feel just right.
For 2019 the outline has been slightly re-tuned in a more progressive curved rail shape, creating a wider surface in the center of the board, improving upwind performances and glide capacity in a wide range of conditions.
The lamination technology combined with the unidirectional carbon stringers, result in less negative flex and more rigidity. This new lay-up, combined with slightly more flex from the top, will result in a more explosive pop, easier speed control, and reduced vibration feel.
The squared/swallow tips provide more surface area for grip and increased pop. This tip shape creates a higher angle of attack on the water surface making it easier to hold in over-powered conditions, making the Poison V6 the ultimate weapon for big air. This version has a carbon reinforced track system that, in combination with our Rad Pads or boots, enable the rider to make the smallest adjustments needed to perfect their stance for maximum performance.
The RRD Poison V6 LTD Carbon 2019 is an amazing freestyle board. This version has reinforced channels that in combination with the RRD Rad Pads or boots enable the rider to make the smallest adjustments needed to perfect their stance for maximum performance.
Get ready for the take off, but for this flight seatbelts are not required!
RRD Poison V6 LTD Carbon 2019 Features
- Anti-torsion box tip design
- Unidirectional carbon stringers
- Deep concave in the middle of the board
- 5mm ABS sidewalls
- Carbon reinforced ABS track channels for pads
- CNC shaped mix of Paulownia lighter wood core
- Deck and bottom Biaxial Carbon 450 grams
Check out the product video here!
Roberto Ricci Designs
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.