This is the most forgiving and easiest freestyle board of the RRD twintip collection.
RRD Poison V6 Wood 2019
Freestyle Pro / Big Air
The RRD Poison V6 Wood 2019 comes complete with fins, add RRD Rad Pads and handle for just £119.99 (RRP £179.99) or choose from many of the other footstrap and pad sets we sell here.
The most wanted freestyle board in our range since its introduction. The legendary Poison has always been on top of the game due to its ridiculous grip, light feel, and silly “pop”. Once you use the Poison you immediately fall in love with it. There is something about it that makes it feel just right.
For 2019 The Outline has been slightly re-tuned in a more progressive curved rail shape, creating a wider surface in the center of the board, improving upwind performances and glide capacity in a wide range of conditions.
The lamination technology combined with the unidirectional carbon stringers, result in less negative flex and more rigidity. This new lay-up, combined with slightly more flex from the top, will result in a more explosive pop, easier speed control, and reduced vibration feel.
The squared/swallow tips provide more surface area for grip and increased pop. This tip shape creates a higher angle of attack on the water surface making it easier to hold in over-powered conditions, making the Poison V6 the ultimate weapon for big air. This version has a carbon reinforced track system that, in combination with our Rad Pads or boots, enable the rider to make the smallest adjustments needed to perfect their stance for maximum performance.
The Poison is an amazing freestyle board. This version has reinforced channels that in combination with the RRD Rad Pads or boots enable the rider to make the smallest adjustments needed to perfect their stance for maximum performance.
Get ready for the take off, but for this flight seatbelts are not required!
RRD Poison V6 Wood 2019 Construction
Range of Use
Check out the product video here!
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest