The RRD Poison Y25 2020 is a most sought after freestyle board in the range has been re-tuned to satisfy the enormous chunk of riders that are only aiming to do one thing: jump high!
RRD Poison Ltd Y25 Carbon Kiteboard 2020
Freestyle Pro / Big Air
The RRD Poison Ltd Y25 is a most sought after freestyle board in the range has been re-tuned to satisfy the enormous chunk of riders that are only aiming to do one thing: jump high!
The outline and rocker line are designed to improve speed and pop while the thin narrow tips will eat up chop providing a stable ride and control in rough conditions.
Due to the new channels on the bottom of the board, holding the edge of the RRD Poison LTD in overpowered conditions it’s never been easier! Providing that “lock down feel” right before the take-off, resulting in explosive pop with the advantage of fully utilize your kite power. Never depower, ignition, take off!
The RRD Poison Y25 is available in the LTD construction. This construction consists of Biaxial Carbon layers on the top and bottom of the board and a CNC shaped Paulownia wood core. These boards are 20% lighter, thinner and more responsive. This provides loads of pop and higher performance due to a higher memory of the Biaxial Carbon fibers. Our premium LTD boards are full of energy and provide the most dynamic ride.
RRD Poison Ltd Y25 FEATURES
- Entirely made in Europe
- Anti-torsion box tip design
- Unidirectional carbon stringers
- Deep longitudinal hull channels the middle of the outline
- 5mm ABS sidewalls
- Carbon reinforced ABS track channels for pads
- FINS INCLUDED: 4 x FLOW 5
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest