The RRD Rad Pad Y25 2020 strap system was designed to offer the maximum amount of comfort and adjustability.
RRD Rad Pad Y25 Kiteboard straps 2020
The RRD Rad Pad Y25 and strap system was designed to offer the maximum amount of comfort and adjustability. It was built around an HT Nylon skeleton frame that is molded inside a DUO density EVA core base.
The core base guarantees the correct amount of stiffness, a secure hold, and a firm grip.
Equipped with an adjusting system that allows micrometric accuracy in all directions and angles. It is possible to trim the straps position, angle, and size to any desired specifications.
The EVA cushioned pad base is constructed of 3 different densities. The main RRD Rad pad outline is comprised with mid density, the top pad is a softer grip EVA density. And the third density can vary according to the replaceable heel cushioning option.
- MTS – MICROMETRIC TRIM SYSTEM: The name says it all. Micro adjustments for maximum comfort and performance. Fine tune for easy and effective customization.
- DUO DENSITY EVA CORE BASE: EVA cushioned pad base is constructed of 3 different densities. The main Rad pad outline is comprised with mid density, the top pad is a softer grip EVA density. And the third density can vary according to the replaceable heel cushioning option.
- FOUR POINT STRAP SYSTEM: The four point strap system allows trim to the position, angle, and size of the strap. Small, Medium, and Large connection points provide adjustments, not only according to the length of your foot, but also the height, and thickness.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest