56% off – Now only £399!
Wave/Allround freeride kite – Responsive, stable with big wind range and durable construction
RRD Religion MKVI 2016
RRD Religion MKVI 2016: Waveriding/Allround
Another big step ahead for our most successful kite in the range.
The RRD Religion MKVI 2016 is synonymous of wave in the international kite language, and since its first introduction this kite has changed in every version together with the evolution of this discipline. Actually we can say that this kite has greatly contributed to improve the level of many stoked riders thanks to its phenomenal performance characteristic. A bullet proof construction, mixing the body construction between 40% heavy duty Dacron fabrics and 60% lightweight canopy. A unique mix used only in the Religion kites still today, creating a superior crash resistance and a huge lifetime extender.
This new design, allows also a bigger range of use, both on the hi and low end of the kite, extending the possibility of use practically to any day anywhere. More power, better lift during jumps and an enormous, progressive de-power that will stop the kite power exactly when you need it. Simply a throttle in your hands, gearing up your rides when you need power and completely release it when you use your created speed on the wave. Neutral, powerful and silly fast when willing to get out of troubles on wave sections that close out or when you totally need that extra bost to move to the next section. A perfect kite both in onshore and totally offshore conditions, tested in literally anywhere you could take it.
4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10.5 / 12
RRD Religion MKVI 2016 features
Juts to add up a few more feature to an already successful package of proven innovation we have added:
1) B.U.S.T system (Bridle Untangle Stiff Triangle System) to prevent bridle tangling around tips.
2) Double reinforcement tape around the leading edge closure to further extend lifetime of the kite.
Now the RRD RELIGION MK6 2016 is just waiting for you to decide whether you are serious about improving your level and go one step ahead in your search for the ultimate wave to ride.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest