HUGE DISCOUNT – £380 off!!
Versatile board which excels in all disciplines, all wave conditions and for all riders
The new RRD Spark is in its own program. It blends the Assopigliatutto and the Chiatta to create a unique all-round performer. This combination paired with a COTAN shape, defines the Spark as a premium board that is truly the perfect shape for all conditions. This board is the ideal choice for those who are torn between the Rocket or the COTAN.
- Straight outline with very parallel lines throughout. Increasing the grip potential while maximising wet area in a compact shape
- Flat hull on the nose and deep mono concave in the middle and tail area with flat release on the tail kick
- Quad setup to maximize grip in light winds to stay upwind and improve off the top release when riding a wave
- Thin rails profile from nose to tail to improve control in waves
- Rounded outline for smooth carves
Accessories & Options
Delivered with front pad & additional hexagon pads included
Option to add Quad (x4) fins:
- Composite – £39.99
- Honeycomb – £79.99
- RRD Edge V2 – £119.99
RRD Spark surfboard Technology
The Wood construction is a totally new technology used to create our boards. It is a very special process created with HDT (High Definition Technology). The RRD Spark boards are molded in one shot. This means that all of the fibers and lay ups are in the mold at the same time. The boards are then laminated with an infusion process. Infusion brings the resin into the mould from the nose and is pulled through the mould towards the tail. By building the board this way, it is possible to use the minimum amount of resin. Less resin makes the board lighter. Because this construction is less labor intensive, it is possible to get a quality board at a fair price. The Wood construction offers full wood on both the bottom and the top of the board(deck). The deck of the board has 90 degrees alignment of the fibers allowing for more flex compared to the bottom. Therefore, our Wood surfboards have a softer flex than most boards on the market that have bamboo.
RRD Spark Specs
Roberto Ricci Designs
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.