£719.00 – £829.00
Up to 40% off!
The RRD Vision MKVI is an all terrain kite which is great for all levels of rider in different conditions and riding styles.
2019 RRD Vision MKVI
The 2019 RRD Vision MKVI is a such a good all round, freeride kite. With just the right added performance to make everything comfortable and predictable and yet not boring. Spritely and keen, it’s not too fast and not too slow – always holding a nice amount of power.
We’ve used the kite in the school for many years now as it’s tough, easy to use, great to progress on but has plenty of performance for advanced kitesurfers as well.
The RRD products are built in the same factory as many of the other brands and their build quality is as good if not better.
The Vision was created to produce an RRD kite that was a more performance oriented all terrain kite. The result; the new 2019 RRD Vision MK6 now packs a punch! The overall turning speed and movement throughout the window has increased, the wingtips are also slightly more squared allowing it to respond immediately and pivot sharply while the LE arc remains flatter in the center giving it consistent power and a wide wind range.
These new features will not only continue to distinguish the RRD Vision MKVI as a wonderful kite for freeriding and wave riding but will also provide it’s loyal followers and new adopters with a new and improved level of performance.
The standard high quality finishing details on the kite have remained the same with the addition of the Technoforce D2 canopy coupled with all of the other various new standard features on this years kites.
Overall, the Vision MK6 remains the top choice when there is a necessity to simplify life by having one kite that can do it all really well. See beyond status quo with this RRD Vision MKVI!
- Internal and external extra reinforcements on every leading edge panel
- 45 degree leading edge reinforcements panels
- Leading edge seam protection
- Bridle anti-tangle device
- Radial reinforcements
- 3-strut construction with additional rounded Kevlar reinforcements
- Double Dacron reinforcements on the middle strut
- Techno Force™ Double Ripstop
- Quick Air flow Valve for easier pumping and deflating with special moulded protection cap
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest