Built with everything you’re looking for in a do-it-all board: SUP , SUP FOIL , WINDSURF and WINDFOIL.
RRD Wassup Foil Y26 SUP
The crocodile Eva Pad enhance grip and handling in any water session.
Available in two different contruction technologies LTE and ETECH.
- ALLOWS AN EASY APPROACH TO SUP AND SUP FOILING IN SURF
- 31” PERFECT WIDTH
- FOR SUP RIDERS WHO WANT TO “KEEP IT SIMPLE” WITH ONE BOARD
Glass epoxy skin top and bottom.
Our strongest technology, the E-TECH is made for those entering or starting windsurfing. Suitable for schools and centers that want maximum durability.
On the deck it combines 2 glass layers of 300 gr and 400 gr. Also added the Wood 0,6 mm which is the most resistant material available. The bottom has a thick glass layer of 450 gr and reinforcements on both nose and tail for maximum impact resistance.
The LTE is our wood technology which combines strength and lightness by adding specific reinforcements and perfectly combining them underneath the wood laminate.
Those layers are combined together and placed very efficiently to reinforce the most stressed parts. This leaves a lighter weight in less stressed areas. Both deck and bottom are laminated using a 0,6 mms wood veneer and Biaxial Glass fibers with a solid PVC reinforced bottom.
Paddle and leash options:
The RRD Wassup SUP y26 can be purchased board only with fins or there are options to add paddle and leash:
3 piece paddle – Aluminium shaft and nylon blade – £39.99
RRD 3 piece paddle – Glass fibre shaft and nylon blade – £79.99
10ft Coiled SUP leash – £29.99
Or choose from the various carbon and glass/carbon paddles we have available from only £109 here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest