RRD Dynamic Carbon SUP Paddle – 3 piece adjustable – Maximise all phases of the paddle board stroke – Very Light & efficient
NOW 20% OFF
RRD Y26 Dynamic 3 piece Carbon Paddle 2021
RRD Dynamic 3 piece Carbon Paddle – Light, efficient, stiff & responsive with a smooth stroke
Now 20% Off !
The paddle blade has been thoughtfully designed to maximise all four phases of the stand up paddle board stroke, especially when the paddle is pulled at the standing area.
The ergonomic handle gives the best grip possible while the small surface of the blade (92 SQI) is great for paddling at a higher stroke rate; losing less power during long stand up paddling sessions.
The RRD anti twist system on the adjustable shaft will keep the handle in the perfect angle at all times.
Style and performance in one SUP paddle
The RRD Dynamic Carbon paddle is available in this 3 piece adjustable version or with a fixed shaft. The 3 piece shaft is ideal for travelling or use with an inflatable paddle board as it fits inside the bag
Top flex and response is guaranteed for effortless handling by the use of an 80% carbon blade and shaft layup. Rebound through the stoke giving a smooth feel and excellent efficiency with maximum power transfer.
The adjustable shaft ranges from 174 cm to 220 cm of length.
- 80% carbon blade and shaft
- V shape
- 92 SQI blade
- 80% carbon inner tube
- 80% carbon blade
- Fixed Shaft – Cut the shaft yourself to your desired length
- 3 piece shaft – Fits inside an inflatable SUP bag
- Adjustable Shaft – 174 to 220cm
Carbon SUP paddles are a fantastic upgrade from standard aluminium and even fibreglass, we all love using them. The difference is paddling is amazing, so lightweight that you can paddle all day with no fatigue. Very efficient and smooth as the thin blades cut into the water and exit cleanly. The stiffer flex transfers your power and rebounds back so you get every last ounce of performance through the stroke – Highly recommended upgrade for any Stand up paddle boarder
Sale now on across all RRD SUP products including the RRD C.O.T.A.N Wave Pro
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest