Shinn ADHD giving every rider what they need for riding behind a kite speed, control and POP.
2017 Shinn ADHD Sunset – 35% off
A familiar name it may be but the 2017 Shinn ADHD Sunset is an all new creation and this time, more than ever, this is a riders board. Shinn took a step back and tried to identify the key features of a high performance freestyle machine, creating innovative solutions when needed and relying on proven technology where it matters most.
Now only £449
The vertical entry of the new Split Concave offers more edge grip when using smaller fins, increases the stiffness through the centre of the board and works to split the water on landing leading to much softer re-entries.
The Double Stepped Tips not only re-direct water as it exists the boards reducing drag but also increases the rocker in the centre of the deck. This rail to rail variable rocker provides a board that has fantastic upwind ability and light wind drive and yet retains the aggressive POP wake style riders are looking for.
Stiff enough to perform and yet comfortable enough to enjoy riding in less than ideal conditions the all new ADHD Sunset has a proven competition heritage and is a treat for the aspiring freestyler and wakestyle aficionado alike.
90 degree entry for improved edge grip at speed and buttery smooth landings.
Double Stepped Tips
Improve carving POP whilst maintaining upwind drive.
Optimized for lighter riders in boots and all riders with straps.
140 x 43
Optimized for use with boots and larger riders with straps.
Constant Curve Rocker
Creates confidence inspiring control in all conditions.
Supplied with 43mm BITE fins but ride without for use on kickers and sliders
Foot straps not included: take a look here for many options
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest