A favourite amongst debutant and experienced foilers alike the Shinn Jackson Chromatic 2021 is lighter, stiffer and more agile than any other ABS technology foil board on the market whilst maintaining the legendary durability and ease of use it’s famous for.
Shinn Jackson Chromatic 2021
The Shinn Jackson Chromatic 2021 is lighter, favourite amongst debutant and experienced foilers alike stiffer and more agile than any other ABS technology foil board on the market whilst maintaining the legendary durability and ease of use it’s famous for.
Achieving a robust snowboard style construction that’s both stiff (a critical feature for control on a foil board) and light is no easy task but our innovative V-Tech mould combined with both uni AND bi – directional carbon makes significant gains in both areas. A one piece pad provides the perfect blend of comfort and sensitivity with the perfect balance between grip and durability. The Chromatic also features our unique Trim Track foil connection allowing you to tune your ride and achieve your preferred foil position in the board.
Available in 3 lengths, 140cm perfect for foil beginners or heavier riders, 128cm for intermediate to advanced riders either strapped or strapless and 112cm for the more experienced riders looking for a minimalist deck with perfect travel-ability.
The Shinn Jackson Chromatic 2021 is available to buy with or without foot straps.
This board works perfectly with any Shinn kite foils like Shinn Model K2 Foil 2020 or any brands using Top Plate connection.
Shin Jackson Chromatic 2021 sizes:
- 112 x 45
- 128 x 45
- 140 x 45
- Trim Track Equipped
- Light, Stiff and Durable
- 2 Year Warranty
- V Tech Mould for Stiffness
- Uni and Bi – directional Carbon laminate
- Full wood core
- Flatter rocker for faster take offs
- Full-Nose outline to resist touch downs
- Sneaker LTD Directional straps (optional)
- 2/3 full width deck pad
- Foil connection kit
If you like to found out more about Shinn boards please refer to their website.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest