£565.00 – £629.00
Following on from one of the most popular foil boards on the market the new Shinn Jackson Sunburner is both lighter and stiffer than it’s predecessor yet maintains the legendary durability and ease of use Jackson is known for.
2020 Shinn Jackson Sunburner
The Shinn Jackson Sunburner is a favourite for those of us who prefer low volume foil boards. Its stiff construction gives no false feedback and the track system allows you to make micro adjustments to get the perfect setup for you.
New for 2020 Shinn have added a pocket board – size 112cm.
Already into it’s 2nd year of production the Jackson Sunburner is still lighter, stiffer and more agile than any other ABS technology foil board on the market whilst maintaining the legendary durability and ease of use Jackson is known for. For this year we added a pocket sized 112cm that is sure to be popular with foiling aficionados.
Achieving a robust snowboard style construction that’s both stiff (a critical feature for control on a foil board) and light is no easy task but our innovative V-Techmould combined with uni-directional carbonmakes significant gains in both areas. A one piece pad provides the perfect blend of comfort and sensitivity with the perfect balance between grip and durability. The Sunburner also features our unique Trim Track foil connection allowing you to tune your ride andachieve the preferred foil position in the board.
Available in 3 lengths, 140cm perfect for foil beginners or heavier riders, 128cm for intermediate to advanced riders either strapped or strapless and 112cm for the more experienced riders looking for a minimalist deck with perfect travel-ability.
112 x 45(New size)
128 x 45
140 x 45
Trim Track Equipped
Light, Stiff and Durable
2 Year Warranty
V Tech Mould for Stiffness
Uni-directional Carbon laminate
Full wood core
Flatter rocker for faster take offs
Full-Nose outline to resist touch downs
Sneaker LTD Directional straps (optional)
Full deck pad
Foil connection kit
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest