Now on sale for £395!
129 x 39
Big air, carving or freestyle the Monkette Midnight 2018 won’t hold you back.
Out of stock
Shinn Monkette Midnight 2018
Monkette Midnight 2018 is the Shinn honed to the demands of the fairer sex. Designed to offer high, yet still accessible performance in a silky smooth package this is a dream ride for both playful and demanding ladies alike.
The SQ3 mould technology, progressive concave and constant curve rocker deliver outstanding grip, effortless chop handling and super. Easy to access POP, all combined with one purpose in mind making your moves bigger, smoother and more effortless. Big air, carving or freestyle the Monkette Midnight 2018 won’t hold you back. Don’t let your board dictate to you, you choose how you ride!
Un-ashamedly sharing the Monks fine DNA, the Monkette is probably the most relevant board on the market for women today. It is living proof that in a world of compromises there is still something special and unique to be found. Make sure to claim this fine treat for yourself.
Awesome dedicated ladies performance, designed for riding with both straps or boots!
- 129 x 39
- Paulownia Full wood core
The best strength to weight ratio available with long lasting durability
- Progressive Concave
Better edging, better upwind and superior early planning. Whats not to like?
- Sneaker SRS Straps
Snowboard ratchet technology allowing consistent and easy micro adjustability
- BITE hi-visibility fins
Optoflex moulded composite fins for superior profile accuracy and lighter weight
- Squoval 3 mould
Bi-lateral tip flex gives unbelieveable chop handling and comfort
- Constant Curve Rocker line
Consistent grip and fantastic POP with never a drop of water in the eyes
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.