The Shinn Shinnster Chromatic is a kiteboard designed for strapless riding, flat water skate style, fun to ride and easy to get the best out of too.
Shinn Shinnster Chromatic 2021
FREE boardbag and t-shirt with this board! Bag and t-shirt brand and colour may vary from image.
Durable, Strapless, Freeride – The Shinn Shinnster Chromatic
What is the Shinnster? It’s not a wave board and it’s not a skimboard.. the Shinnster is a kiteboard designed for strapless riding. Flat water skate style, small onshore wave playing, no fins, 53mm fins, 80mm fins…. There are no rules, grab it and do whatever comes to mind.
Maintaining the rocker and flex pattern from the original, the Shinn Shinnster Chromatic is compact and “trickable” without influencing the critical rail length needed to achieve the powerful upwind and drive it’s famous for. The Jet Stream tail channels increase the tail grip whilst using smaller fins to provide a better balance of sliding skate style moves and a more aggressive aerial style. Supplied with 53mm fins and 3D shaped deck pad add 80mm fins to tune your ride how you like it.
The Shinn Shinnster Chromatic is not only fun to ride but surprisingly easy to get the best out of too. Don’t confuse this board with other similar looking concepts out there, this is a high performance ride that works in a huge array of conditions.
- 150 x 45 (53mm fins)
Shinn Shinnster Chromatic Features
- Jump Proof Strapless Technology
- 2/3 coverage 3D Deck pad
- Skim, Surf or Skate Style
- Full Paulownia Wood Core
- 2 Year No Quibble Warranty
- Jet-Stream Tail Channels
- Compact Outline
- Adaptive Flex Rocker
- 2/3 coverage 3D Deckpad – Optional
- High Performance BITE fins
- Optional 80mm Bite Surf style Fins
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest