The Shinn Shinnster Encore 2020 is a high performance ride that works in a huge array of conditions; grab it and do whatever comes to mind!
INCLUDING DECK PAD!!
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Shinn Shinnster Encore – Brand New for 2020!
INCLUDING DECK PAD
What is the Shinn Shinnster Encore 2020? It’s not a wave board and it’s not a skim board… The Shinnster is a kiteboard designed for strapless riding, flat water skate style, small onshore wave playing, no fins, 80mm fins… there are no rules, grab it and do whatever comes to mind.
Maintaining the rocker and flex pattern from the original, this overhaul makes the Shinnster more compact and ‘trickable’ without influencing the critical rail length needed to achieve the powerful upwind and drive it’s famous for.
Our all new jet stream tail channels increase the tail grip whilst using smaller fins to provide a better balance of sliding skate style moves and a more aerial style. Supplied with 53mm fins, add the new 3D shaped deck pad and 80mm fins to tune your ride how you like it.
The all new Shinn Shinnster Encore 2020 is not only fun to ride but surprisingly easy to get the best out of too. Don’t confuse this board with other similar looking concepts out there, this is a high performance ride that works in a huge array of conditions.
Jump Proof Technology
Jump it all you like, a strapless freestyle board that’s fit for purpose
Jet Stream Tail Channels
More grip in the tail that doesn’t interfere with skate style tricks
Wax or Pad
Factory applied 3D deck pad available as optional extra.
Full Wood Core
The best strength to weight ratio available with long lasting durability
High flex rocker design gives outstanding performance in all water conditions
Bite 53mm Hi-Visibility Fins
Optoflex moulded composite fins for superior profile accuracy and lighter weight. 80mm fins available as optional extra.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest