The Shinn Sneaker HMT is designed to fit every foot and riding stance to perfection, and is probably the best rider/deck connection system yet.
Shinn Sneaker HMT Bindings
The Shinn Sneaker HMT (Hold Me Tight) are seriously comfy!
Comfort, Control and Protection – the product of more than 18 months of R and D and 20 years of riding. The all new Sneaker HMT breaks new grounds in adjustability, security and performance. Shinn have combined all their lessons from more than 20 years of kiteboarding keeping the features we love and innovating solutions for areas they felt needed improving.
Designed to fit every foot and riding stance to perfection, the Sneaker HMT is probably the best rider/deck connection system yet.
Shinn Sneaker HMT Tech Features
- Fits 6 inch (152.4mm) or 155mm insert spacing
- Adjustable strap width through our unique Lightning Strap Holders
- On-Pad strap adjustment to perfectly align with the Toeridge
- Heel – Toe pad adjustment to perfectly tune your grip levels
- Multiple ducking angles
- Retained screws and washers to avoid losing critical parts
- Twin strap adjustable Strap rake to perfectly match the strap angle with the top of your foot
- Top inserted straps – easy strap removal without losing your finely chosen strap adjustment
- Multi-layered Dual Density EVA pads for better comfort, feel and protection
- Pre-bent Pad base ensure solid contact with board even after hundreds of hours use
- All stance adjustments possible without unscrewing pad from board (screws only need loosening)
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest