The Shinn Sneaker HMT is designed to fit every foot and riding stance to perfection, and is probably be the best rider/deck connection system yet.
Shinn Sneaker HMT
Brand new for May 2020, the Shinn Sneaker HMT (Hold Me Tight) are seriously comfy!
Comfort, Control and Protection – the product of more than 18 months of R and D and 20 years of riding the all new Sneaker HMT breaks new grounds in adjustability, security and performance. We’ve combined all our lessons from more than 20 years of kiteboarding keeping the features we love and innovating solutions for areas we felt needed improving. Designed to fit every foot and riding stance to perfection, the Sneaker HMT is probably be the best rider/deck connection system yet.
Shinn Sneaker HMT Tech Features
1. Fits 6 inch (152.4mm) or 155mm insert spacing
2. Adjustable strap width through our unique Lightning Strap Holders
3. On-Pad strap adjustment to perfectly align with the Toeridge
4. Heel – Toe pad adjustment to perfectly tune your grip levels
5. Multiple ducking angles
6. Retained screws and washers to avoid losing critical parts
7. Twin strap adjustable Strap rake to perfectly match the strap angle with the top of your foot
8. Top inserted straps – easy strap removal without losing your finely chosen strap adjustment
9. Multi-layered Dual Density EVA pads for better comfort, feel and protection
10. Pre-bent Pad base ensure solid contact with board even after hundreds of hours use
11. All stance adjustments possible without unscrewing pad from board (screws only need loosening)
The Shinn Sneaker HMT straps are available to purchase with any of the 2020 Shinn boards.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.