Fun crossover board which can be ridden as a twin tip, directional or hydrofoil board
1 in stock
Shinn Wave Mutant Foil Board
Super fun twin tip/wave board which has also been adapted to also fit a hydrofoil – Versatile crossover board for any occasion!
- Snowboard-style construction with a high-flex composite core
- Three-step tail design that is unique in the business
- Progressive concave design
- Tucked ABS rails
- Pre attached 12mm pads with a new dedicated wave strap
Designed and developed over one year to make wave surfing as accessible and fun as possible through the application of advanced flex control and snowboard construction techniques.
The Shinn Wave Mutant board can be used as a dedicated directional or 60/40 twin, it’s your choice.
Option to add 4 x standard twin tip fins or larger surf style fins at the back for added grip while riding waves. We have both types available, please ask if you would like some
Perfect board for both beginner waveriders and lot’s of fun for experts as well.
Complete with straps and hydrofoil attachment bolts
What we like about this board
- Extremely user-friendly.
- You can achieve excellent acceleration and glide thanks to the board’s flat tail rocker.
- During bottom turns the board flexes comfortably. This translates into smooth, powerful turns. In the surf the board proves to be just as smooth and easy to control.
- Small but practical, especially when turning in small surf.
- You can ride more aggressively if you set up the straps in a wider stance and fit larger surf style fins
- 4 x 4 bolt hydrofoil mount – Ideal for the calmer no wave days
Size: Length: 148cm, Width: 44cm
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.