The Sola 3/2 (3mm) Kids full length wetsuit with back zip ensures an easy entry and maximum freedom of movement with watertight seams, flexible, soft neoprene and critical area taping
Sola Kids/Junior 3/2 BackZip Shorty Wetsuit
The Sola Kids and Junior 3/2 back-zip shorty wetsuit ensures an easy entry and maximum freedom of movement. It is constructed with flatlock seams which are strengthened with stretch taping in high stress areas and critical junctions.
All you need for a great price!
- 3mm chest and back, 2mm arms and legs
- Feather light neoprene for a lighter and more comfortable suit
- 4 way super stretch neoprene arms, shoulders and side panels
- Smoothskin windproof neoprene chest & back panels to prevent windchill
- Flatlock seams for durability
- Back entry YKK zip
- Titanium smoothskin collar for comfort and ease of movement
- Velcro neck closure for easy adjustability
- Anatomically contoured fit
- Size coded on exterior wrist
Blue, Reef, Magenta/Blue
The Sola 3/2 childs shorty wetsuit is available in the following sizes:
S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Unsure of your size? Take a look at the wetsuit size chart below
The larger sizes, XXL and XXXL, also fit smaller ladies well, we use these in our school for children, teenagers and small adults
Smoothskin neck construction
The reduced thickness of the neck construction makes it easier for the neoprene to follow the curves of the neck with less pressure. The neoprene feels like a second skin, while the glideskin inner lining enables an excellent water closure.
The back-zip is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back the entry is very easy for children to put on and take off their wetsuit. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lined to prevent water entry through the zipper.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest