The Sola 5/4 back-zip ladies wetsuit ensures an easy entry and maximum freedom of movement with watertight seams, flexible, soft neoprene and critical area taping
Sola Womens 5/4 BackZip Wetsuit
The Sola Womens 5/4 back-zip wetsuit ensures an easy entry and maximum freedom of movement. It is constructed with Glued Blind Stitched (GBS) seams which are strengthened with stretch taping in high stress areas and critical junctions.
The kneepads and seat and are made of a 4-way stretch Hex-tech material; this is a durable fabric especially designed for protection.
All you need for a great price!
• 5mm chest, back and knees, 3mm arms, 4mm lower body.
• High density double lined neoprene for wear and tear
• 4 way super stretch neoprene arms, shoulders and side panels.
• Double knit nylon seat and knee pad for maximum durability.
• Glued and blind stitched seams for zero water penetration
• Neoprene stretch tape in high stress areas
• Back entry YKK zip
• Nylon collar with Lycra bound edge
• Biaxel spot tape in critical positions
• Anatomically female contoured fit
• Size coded on exterior wrist.
The Sola 5/4 ladies wetsuit is available in the following sizes:
XS/6 S/8 M/10 L/12 XL/14
Unsure of your size? You can check out the wetsuit size chart here.
GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
Junction taping inside
A neoprene taping is positioned on the critical seams of the wetsuit. This prevents water from coming through the seams on critical points of the human body.
Lycra neck construction
The reduced thickness of the neck construction makes it easier for the neoprene to follow the curves of the neck with less pressure. The neoprene feels like a second skin, while the glideskin inner lining enables an excellent water closure.
4-way stretch kneepads
The kneepads are made of a 4way Super-tex fabric. This is a durable fabric especially designed for protection.
The back-zip is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back the entry is very easy. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lined to prevent water entry through the zipper.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.