Fantastic all round kite in excellent condition – Stable and easy to use with good performance for wave riding. No repairs or leaks.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Starkites S Bow 2011 – 8m
We believe this kite is from 2011 but aren’t 100% sure, it could be 2010 or 2012.
It’s in very good condition, as you can see from the photos it still have the shiny waterproofing on the canopy which goes to show how little use it has had.
No repairs, no leaks – all good to go.
It can be flown with any 4 line bar with a low V (the majority of bars).
The kite has been in our ownership for around 2 – 3 years but it’s sat around not being used much, so it’s time to make some space and give it to an owner who will give it some love!
What Starkites have to say……
Aimed at: Beginner wave/bow kite
We have optimized the SBow using feedback from our pros and numerous kite schools.
With the endless possibilities for all disciplines and conditions, the SBow remains a favorite for wave riders as well as beginners.
Reaction Rate and De-power
With its highly stable profile, the SBow 2011 is perfect to help riders progress without needing to concentrate too hard on their kite flying. The smooth profile of the SBow 2011 enhances the bar feedback- wherever the bar is positioned on the centre line.With its instant response and huge de-power range it will give you the confidence to enjoy riding at your own pace.
Due to its enhanced profile, the SBow 2011 is perfect as an all round kite and versatile for all-conditions kite.
Power consistency is optimized in order to stabilize kite behavior- especially in gusty winds.
Safe and Easy Re-launch
Safety is our core principle at Starkites. With this in mind, the SBow 2011 re-launching capabilities are as simple as it gets: you just need to pull one of the leader lines a few centimeters, and it will re-launch the kite.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest