All round freeride board which is smooth and comfortable in all conditions. Very efficient, excellent upwind and great performance to grow into.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Stryder Genesis Kiteboard – 138 x 42cm
Complete with Crazyfly footstraps and fins
The board is in very good condition with just one very small nick on the heel edge which won’t affect the performance or how durable the board is in seasons to come as it’s just the graphics that are chipped, the core & bottom sheet are completely in tact.
Brilliant all round kiteboard which is easy to use but offers performance that you can grow into. The board has nice square tips so is very efficient for it’s size due to the overall surface area being quite high. It’s more comparable to a board that’s around 140 – 142 in length but has the maneuverability of a short board.
The handle insert has a screw stuck in it, so the handle is out of use (unless you’re able to get this out!), so the footstrap has to be used instead, which isn’t much of a problem. This is reflected in the price.
The Stryder Genesis Kiteboard is comfortable to ride in even the most choppy conditions.
Precision engineered in England, Stryder Kiteboards were born out of the rough waters and harsh winds of our unforgiving coastline. We grazed our elbows on the cold stony beaches and broke our boards on the roughest of landings. Only then were we able to create something new, something worthy, after all, there’s more to kiteboarding than beautiful beaches and turquoise waters.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest