The ultimate how to book to take you from beginner to pro rider!
5 in stock (can be backordered)
Tricktionary – Kitesurfing ‘How to’ book
This book is fantastic, the information, techniques and pointers for all aspects of kitesurfing, from the first board start to the hardest pro moves are in here, all explained brilliantly with some helpful hints from the pro riders to get you landing your next trick.
Take a quick read through our copy in the centre, a highly recommened learning tool
Like in all Tricktionary products, the Kiteboarding Tricktionary in it’s Twintip Supreme Edition delivers highest quality in all areas.
The original Tricktionary team around Michael Rossmeier was supported by the two main authors, Julian Hosp and Thomas Burblies, plus a large group of pro riders, all contributing together to form the book,
Professional kiteboarders from different countries, disciplines, supported by various brands, perform precise movements with best possible style in well anotated photographs, in order to make it possible to analyse, visualise and describe the movement in detail.
The book has three main categories:
Superbasics – Built as a reference for schools and teaching, and providing advanced kiteboarding techniques for all riding levels and styles.
Airstyle – Also known as Oldschool, is hooked in jumping, flying and sliding.
Newschool – Also known as Wakestyle, contains unhooked moves, starting with Raileys and Rolls until very complex handle passes.
- 424 glossy pages or high quality print
- Available in 6 languages!
- Instructional content for EVERY level!
- Superbasics, Airstyle, Newschool!
Content: Everything from equipment knowledge, over starting/landing until the first jumps using the kite.
Subchapters: Theory, Equipment, Pumping/packing a kite, Safety, Launching/Landing, Relaunching, Kite control, Bodydrag, Waterstart, Riding, Stance, Toeside, Jibes, Grabs, Jumping
Content: Moves and tricks in hooked mode, including trimming basics for Airstyle.
Subchapter: Airstyle Basics, High Jumps, High Jumps with Rotations, One-Footers, Board Offs, Advanced Starting and Landing, Transitions, Board Flips, Water Slides.
Content: Unhooked Tricks, from the first time unhooking, over kite loops, until the most difficult double handle pass variations.
Subchapter: New School Basics, Unhooking, Pop, Surface Pass, Blind, Wrapped, Raileys, Back rotations, Front rotations, Kite Loops, Handle Passes, Blind Judges, 313s, Back Mobes, Low Mobes, Front Mobes, Low Front Mobes, Slim Chances, KGBs, Air Passes, Onehanded Handle Passes, Other Frontrotational Handle Passes, Flat Handle Passes
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest