Full kite, bar and board set up ready to go in great condition with NEW board
Out of stock
Email when stock available
11m Gaastra Hatch Kite package with board
Full kitesurf equipment package with everything you need to go kitesurfing
Included in the package:
- 11m Gaastra Hatch
- Airush Livewire V4 138 x 41
- Airush AFT Footstraps, Pads & Handle
- Peter Lynn Commander bar
- Kite safety leash
- Kite pump
- Kite bag
The kite and bar are used and in good condition with our in house 6 month warranty
The board, straps and pads and fins are brand new with full manufacturers 12 month warranty
Gaastra Hatch 11m Kite
All round performance with effortless relaunch make the Gaastra Hatch an incredible gem in our lineup! Take your water time to the next level with this cross over machine made to fly!
- ALL RIDING STYLES, ANY LEVEL
- SUPER EASY RELAUNCH
- LOW END PERFORMANCE
- RESPONSIVE TURNING
Excellent condition, just a few marks on the white parts of the canopy from being left damp
Our most universal flying machine “the Hatch” offers all-round versatility and power. This true crossover kite covers all aspects of the sport. Masterminded by Urs Hungerbühler, his aerodynamic background and experience has made the Hatch very popular with all riders. An amazing kite with HUGE depower that will work in almost any conditions, no matter what your style of riding is. Outstanding low end power and top end stability gives excellent lift and hang time while in complete control.
SLE Kite for beginners and allrounders
Gaastra Hatch Description:
The Hatch is a our most stable kite available for any situation. It is the most versatile creation with agile handling and user friendliness that makes it a pleasure to ride in surf, booting big airs or going unhooked for the latest tricks. It is very easy to depower, has super low end crisp power delivery, boosts massive hangtime and makes your time on the water FUN. This kite can be used for free ride, wave or freestyle. The LE arc is optimized for easy relaunching to save you from swimming. It is designed as a 4 line SLE kite, has no pulleys and also has an option to use as a 5 line if desired. Sizes 3-11come in a 5 strut platform while the 13meter has been redesigned with a 3 strut concept to maximize the light wind abilities of this powerhouse!
- STEERING FEEDBACK: sportive and intuitive
- BAR PRESSURE: high and active
- TURNING STYLE: turns smooth around the inner tip
- redesigned LE arc, more harmonic flying character and feeling on the bar
- all new Bridles and Steering line settings, following the latest calculation routines achieving clean aerodynamics
- new LE attachment point in stronger but lighter construction
- kevlar reinforcements at LE for highest abuse resistance
- new and more boxy tip shape for better steering at depowered conditions
- new TWIN SEAM technology by stitching the LE. increases the LE strength by 25%.
- new HPX Dacron: super light, but extreme durable and strong. makes the LE by 25% stronger (exclusive by Gaastra)
- new LTE Canopy: 30% more tearproof, due to double ripstop and special coating process
- refined TE shape and tension. we tension the TE on a shorter distance (5% of responding cord) and balanced the scallop between the inner struts to keep it silent with less drag
Airush Livewire V4
The Airush Livewire is a high quality kiteboard offering all round performance in all conditions.
- All round freeride performance
- Sintered grind base
- Carbon torsion control with 3D tip reinforcement
- Huge grip & Edge hold
- Excellent upwind
- Comfortable through chop
- Stable landings
Complete with Airush AFT straps & pads, ergonomic handle and premium G10 fins
The Airush Livewire V4 2016 utilises the same shape as the groundbreaking Livewire Team. This Livewire Series introduces a heavy-duty snowboard style sintered base and bombproof layup. Creating an ideal board for general abuse.
The Livewire features a unique dual rocker with a flatter tail rocker, for maximum pop and upwind performance. While the center rocker is increased for comfort and softer more stable landings.
The deep channel tips make this kiteboard ideal for riders who prefer to ride more powered or like good edge hold. The increased grip is fantastic for edging upwind, holding a solid edge even in choppier conditions and through carves.
The 2016 model receives a subtle makeover. It has more refined tips for increased tip flex along with increased hip cutout in the center section. Creating an improved ride with smooth and instant response. This response is focused on the perfect “load and pop” optimised by the triaxial Glass layup and Carbon Torsion Control.
Airush LiveWire Kiteboard Key Features
Multizone Biotech Core
The Airush Multizone Biotech construction is a vertical Paulownia wood core sandwich. This multilayer construction creates a consistent density from the natural material. Renowned for their response, the wood cores offer durability and smoothness. They are combined with a versatile combination of laminates depending on each model’s requirement. Perfect for all-round performance and durability.
Carbon Torsion Control
Airush Carbon Torsion Control creates a unique performance advantage developed specifically for performance freeride boards. Traditionally higher flex boards, which are ideal for freeride, have significant torsional flex. Carbon Torsion Control features bias oriented carbon fiber along the heel edge. Specifically reducing the amount of torsional flex in this area allowing you to ride the board flatter for increased comfort and speed.
On the Airush Livewire V4 is our ultra durable multipurpose HD Grindrite sintered base. This dual composite bottom sheet is self-lubricating, self-healing and highly abrasion resistant. This Grindrite base makes the Livewire the perfect crossover board. Increased performance in competition wakestyle as well as for sliders and kickers.
Airush introduced FMS rating 6 years ago as the first brand to quantify how much a twintip flexes. Instead of the good old “feel” test, FMS takes into account the board’s length and deflection. This can be very deceptive due to the impact of the length on the overall stiffness. A lower rating indicates a softer board more suited to freeride. Contrarily higher rated stiffer boards are more suited to freestyle.
ABS Reinforced Inserts
No more pulled or broken inserts from hard landings or crashes. Featured on all Airush boards, the ABS Reinforced Inserts create the ultimate amount of durability whether riding with Boots or Straps.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
Peter Lynn Commander Bar
Check out it’s full listing here
- Kook proof line connections
Knots and loops to indicate front and backlines.
- Colour coated lines
The Pre-stretched Dyneema lines are PU coated, besides providing the line with maximum protection, this also allows the kitesurfers to see at a glance which line is which.
Well working easy to use depower system. Trim your kites precisely with our clamcleat.
- Moveable bar throw – Clamcleat can be moved towards or away from the bar to adjust the depower range so it is usable for all kitesurfers with different arm reach
- Stopper ball
Customize the length of your depower throw with the stopper ball.
Soft bar ends for max comfort and a floating bar while swimming in deep water.
Nice pre shaped grip for all your unhooked tricks
- Double depower throw
Very durable uncoated double depower throw with stopper ball.
Easily untwist your lines after many rotations
Well working easy to use safety system. Push away release and very simple to re-build
- Front line flag out – When the safety is activated the kite it released onto just one line, completely removing all the power
- Removable lock in pin/donkey d**k.
To make unhooked and surf sessions safer and more convenient
All 2021 Peter Lynn Commander Bars are 52cm long and include very high quality 350Kg 23m (15+7m) lines.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest