£299.00 – £379.00
The RRD Emotion MK3 is a single strut kite developed for those kiters looking for a super practical kite that will get them out in the lightest winds.
2018 RRD Emotion MKIII
An awesome freeride kite for those looking for long hang time and great boosting power.
Discounted to clear! Pair with the RRD Global v8.2 bar – also on sale.
A lightweight, simple, clean, and easy to use kite with exceptional relaunch is the standard for the new RRD Emotion MKIII. Developing a stable profile in low winds, gusty winds, and overpowered conditions, while maintaining exceptional relaunching, was a real design challenge. The Emotion offers a new thrilling alternative for kiters that want to simplify their quiver and be able to be the first one on the water. It is truly amazing how compact this kite is and how little wind is needed to fly and to get you riding. The MK3 is suited for all disciplines, from freestyle to freeride, or from hydrofoiling to waves. The Emotion MKIII is a faithful companion that will enhance your stoke for the sport.
The beginning of a new age for kiteboarding has just started.
RRD Emotion Mk3 Features
- One strut frame structure to secure easier water re-launch and keep the weight as low as a strutless kite.
- Double Dacron reinforcements on the strut and a Kevlar reinforced end of the strut.
- Improved Quick Air Flow Valve for easier pumping and deflating, with special moulded protection cap.
- Techno Force™ Double Ripstop.
- Internal- and external extra reinforcements on every leading edge panel, to secure a long lasting stitching & a rigid connection.
- Radial reinforcements on the tips and leading edge with a 45°angle.
- Bridle anti-tangle device.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest