£379.00 – £1,499.00
The RRD Obsession MK10, a beast of a freestyle kite with fast turning massive lift!
Huge 60% discount!!!
2018 RRD Obsession MKX
The 2018 RRD Obsession MKX, an awesome freestyle kite that will see you gain some serious air time!
Discounted to clear! Pair with the RRD Global v8.2 bar – also on sale.
FREESTYLE / WAKESTYLE
- Internal and external extra reinforcements on every leading edge panel, to secure long lasting stitching and a rigid connection.
- Radial Canopy reinforcements around the trailing edge of the kite, are positioned in a way that intersects the Techno Force Double Ripstop. This increases strength and durability on sensitive areas. It also compliments the torsion placed on the kite, thus improving the overall flying characteristics.
- Bridle anti tangle device, which is a small batten that connects from the trailing edge to the leading edge that prevents the bridles from wrapping around the wingtip during launching or water relaunching. It also allows for storage of the bridles when packing the equipment after a session.
New MK10 features
- C shaped leading edge design with the choice between a 4 or 5 line set-up! It comes out of the bag with a 4line bridle set-up, which is easily converted to a 5 line set-up. (Comes standard with the kite as well, you just need a 5 line bar then.)
- Redesigned Quick Airflow Valve: A singular point, one way, air flow valve, inflation and deflation system with a special molded protection cap.This new valve has a smaller diameter and pliable base that allows the perfect leading edge shape and adds to the lifespan of the kite.
- Additional strut reinforcements: all struts are reinforced with Kevlar stitched to the ends which reduce abrasion and the new design also prevents sand from getting into the kite. The middle strut includes Kevlar and an additional layer of Dacron because it suffers the most.
- Multi Point line settings: multiple points of connection provide a multitude of adjustments to the flying characteristics of the kite such as depower, bar pressure, turning speed, and turning radius. These changes affect jumping, kite loops, slack, drift, and water relaunch.
- New strut positioning and strut angle for an even better relaunch.
- Techno Force Double Ripstop, a high density fabric with a tear stopping structure that is constructed with a high tension double polyester yarn. This material does not only add to the strength and longevity of our kites, but it also improves the stability and the flying characteristics without adding weight.
Roberto Ricci Designs
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99
- Upgrade to next day Express Delivery for £4.99
- UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard / £6.99 Express
- Europe and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all packages under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the world and European Islands: £19.99 for all packages under 2kg and £39.99 for all packages over 2kg
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the European Union, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.