Aaron Hadlow’s weapon of choice for freestyle, park and big air competition, packed with the kind of performance characteristics a World Champion deserves!
2019 Duotone TS HADLOW Board
Aaron Hadlow needs no introduction, and since he joined the team, we’ve been working tirelessly with him to create the quintessential kiteboard worthy of a five times world champion and double King of the Air winner. You don’t get to be at the top of the sport without being able to stick your landings, and thats why the 2019 Duotone TS HADLOW Board features wider channels through the center of the board to help reduce the impact.
- The board also features a super stiff center flex, which eliminates reverse flex on landings, so you get the utmost control upon impact.
- The stiff flex also helps disperse chop when riding at speed and the softer tips give you an explosive pop and a comfortable ride.
- The Slick Base alongside the inline tracks was added to allow you to hit obstacles and to increase board life and durability.
Aaron uses this board every time he hits the water, after all, a world champion deserves the best, and so do you!
- EXPLOSIVE POP
- MINIMUM REVERSE FLEX
- STEP DOUBLE CONCAVE WIDE CHANNEL
- HARD FLEX
- SLICK BASE
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE CONSTRUCTION
- Board only
- Plus Fins and Handle- Duotone Finbox Carbon 30
- Kiteboard with Find and Straps – Duotone Finbox Carbon 30 & Entity (NTT) Combo straps
STEP DOUBLE CONCAVE WIDE CHANNEL
The Step Double Concave is the reason the Team Series is able to deliver massive grip with or without fins, to meet the expectations of team riders competing in the World Tour, as well as ambitious freestylers. The deep concaves provide massive grip and pop.
The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance. Invented by Duotone.
ABSORPTION FLEX TIPS
Based on a unique new construction of the board in the tip area, the scoop rocker line ensures better response to changing situations. In underpowered riding, the board remains flat for fast planing. In overpowered riding, the scoop bends and provides for an increased level of control and stability. The flex tips absorb shocks and enable soft landings.
PREMIUM PERFORMANCE CONSTRUCTION
The most sophisticated construction in the line is developed especially for the TS Hadlow and the Team Series boards. Its the most durable construction in the line, showing the peak of board development. A 45 degrees bi carbon layer under the foot pad area ensures a very smooth but comfortable flex and also provides the board with maximum durability. This construction is developed for competition oriented riders by the best riders of the world, focusing on massive grip and pop even without fins!
The Hard Flex option features the most aggressive flex and pop in our range. Boards with Hard Flex have more dynamic power development when jumping, more stiffness for better control on ultra-hard landings and a unique pop to always be one step ahead of your competitors.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.