The pinnacle of what a do-it-all surfboard should be, a traditional shape with a modern twist, this high-performance board excels in every kind of wave.
2019 Duotone Wam
Its difficult to create a board that can perform right across the wave spectrum, ask anyone who has ridden a 2019 Duotone Wam though and they will tell you this board cracks it.
- A slightly fuller outline was added to a traditional shape to make the WAM a little more compact than most surfboards.
- The squash tail and optimized volume accentuate this, and these features are the key to its success.
- The impressive top end speed allows it to excel in fast hollow waves too.
- Built using the robust vacuum Bamboo Tec Construction the WAM is also very durable.
They also combine to make the WAM fantastic in light winds and smaller waves enabling the board to float through lulls and weaker sections. It is a fantastic all-rounder and the perfect one board quiver for the rider who wants a board that can handle everything.
- BEST ALL-ROUNDER
- BALANCE OF GRIP AND SNAPS
- FAST AND STABLE
- VACUUM BAMBOO TEC CONSTRUCTION
- CORK SHOCK ABSORBER
- CONCAVE DECK WITH GRAB RAIL
This classic layup is the result of all our years of development to create a durable, all-round strapped/strapless construction that combines the best elements of flex and feel with a durable construction that is proven to be far superior in strength to weight ratio than any other technology available. PLEASE NOTE: Inspired by the Light Team Construction the bottom of the Classic Construction now offers two light weight bamboo strips and an unidirectional glass beam outside the lamination to prevent buckling.
All boards now come with our own Futures Fins compatible fin boxes. Two side set screws and no rear tab allow for a wider tolerance of fin fitting and ensure a perfect and tight fit every time whether youre using our high quality composite fins or any stock after market Futures brand fin. Easy to install and uninstall even with Sand and Salt.
Using bamboo in our surf boards, we take full advantage of the dynamic qualities of this natural product. Optimized layers and the mix with composite materials help us to construct powerful, agile and versatile surf boards that come with a unique flex responsive flex!
Bamboo is a sustainable material and comes with amazing technical characteristics. Our bamboo tech surfboards feature a high strength to weight ratio with great resistance to dents and perforations. The resulting boards are very durable and provide high performance riding characteristics.
Grab Rails for easier freestyle tricks, durability and comfortable general riding.
CORK SHOCK ABSORBER
Cork offers excellent absorption characteristics and reforms entirely without leaving any visible dents in contrast to PVC. Therefore, it is applied as a damper in the heel area of the surfboards.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
You may also like…
2020 Duotone TS-M FINS (3PCS)£89.98 Add to basket
2019 Duotone TS-M Pro II Fins (3pcs)£108.00 Add to basket
2019 Duotone TS-S Pro I Fins (3pcs)£99.40 Add to basket
2019 Duotone Surfboard Traction Pad Pro – FRONT – 5mm£65.95 Add to basket
2019 Duotone TS-S Pro II Fins (3pcs)£108.00 Add to basket