SALE – Now only £299!
All Round Performance Freeride Heaven – lively, efficient, fast, grippy, super smooth and great fun to ride!
Out of stock
Email when stock available
2019 Liquid Force Benchmark Kiteboard
2019 Liquid Force Benchmark Kiteboard was designed by 10-time world champion Gisela Pulido and her father Juan Manuel to be the perfect twin tip for the all round performance freeride.
HUGE DISCOUNT – Now only £299!!
Size: 130x 40
There is no question that a 10-time World Champion knows what is needed in a board to reach the highest of level of competition. Gisela Pulido and her father Juan Manuel have been perfecting her ideal twin tip for years. With the added knowledge of LF’s extensive board engineering team, Gisela finally says the board of her dreams has been created.
The Benchmark incorporates a rocker line, flex pattern, and outline that the most demanding gals will enjoy. While at the same time forgiving enough to inspire progression. Utilising the same core profiling techniques as the Echo, the Benchmark has been created with a solid wood core that has a single concave to channel tips that smooths out the harsh chop and make upwind pointing simple. Rounding out the board is a sandwich glass construction and capped with Liquid Rail for durability.
Offering a super comfortable ride, grip and edge hold as well as efficiency giving excellent upwind performance, smooth carving, lively response and great pop – The Liquid Force Benchmark is freeride perfection
•Printed matte substrate for vibrant colour and reduced weight
•M6 inline insert packs for strength and multiple stance options
•Profiled and shaped wood core
•Bi-axial longitudinal reinforcement strips for ultra durability and flex integrity.
•Liquid Force’s exclusive Liquid Rail for impact durability
•Full single concave to channel hull design.
• Take a look HERE for strap and pad options
Size: 130x 40
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest