Full Wing Hydrofoil set up with 1600 or 2000cm² Carbon Front wings – Smooth carving freeride for all levels.
Airush / AK Foil 1600cm² or 2000cm² Wings
Airush Core Wing Foil set up with 2022 1600cm² or 2000cm² AK front wings. An easy and very cost effective way of getting into Wingsurfing. Compatible with all Airush and AK Hydrofoil components from 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 so there is a huge choice of wings and parts to choose from.
What is included:
- AK Front wing – Carbon
- Airush Rear Wing – Carbon
- Airush Fuselage – Aluminium
- Airush Mast – Choice of lengths – 60 or 95cm (we recommend 60cm for learning / intermediate riders)
- Airush Top Plate
- Padded bag with dividers
- Screw set and two torx keys
– AK Surf Foil 1600/2000cm² front wing was developed for riders looking for a high lift front wing for wing foiling, SUP and heavyweight surfing. The intermediate aspect ratio wing with refined profiles provides the perfect balance between maneuverability, speed and pumping.
- Intermediate aspect ratio for ease of use
- Unique profile for great high-speed control
- 1600/2000cm² Surf front wing.
– Airush Core Freeride Foil Wing does exactly what it’s supposed to. Perfect for the freeride oriented wingsurfer by balancing the elements of speed, comfort and carving.
The larger wing provides lift at lower speed while the mast creates a very stable platform for the entry-level rider or advanced rider looking for more manoeuvre oriented riding.
The unique design of the rear X-Wing stabiliser highlights its benefits with two configurations: The standard “tips up” creates a very stable platform or can be inverted “tips down“ to increase manoeuvrability and turn your foil into a carving machine.
The Airush Foil is a high quality, performance oriented pack for beginner to expert.
- 16×9 bolt mounting
- Compatible with Shinn and all other board brands
- Compatible with all 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 Airush & AK foil components
- Choices of wings, spares and accessories available to tune your foil to different capabilities as your style changes
The modular design can be configured with different length masts, board mounting systems and wing configurations to suit your riding level and personal preference. The 60cm mast is ideal for learning or riders who prefer the shorter mast. It can be easily swapped out to the 95cm mast as a more advanced freeride configuration.
No matter what your level or riding conditions, the Airush WingFoil delivers versatile performance for everyday use.
Airush Core Foil Features
The Modular Foil platform considers the evolution in foiling to allow each rider to customise their setup. From the first rides and lower speed performance to the most technical riding abilities. With longer masts and higher speed wings, the Modular Foil platform is designed to meet the needs of riders at every level.
The Aluminum Mast Range provide 4 different sized options to meet riders levels and styles of riding. The Airush / AK Foil comes complete 60 or 95cm masts and can be changed to bigger or small sized masts. Just 3 simple bolt attachments to the mast and fuselage.
The 60cm is a little easier to learn with as you can start in shallower water and it is easier to balance but not as good in choppy water or waves. The longer masts are harder to use, less stable and responsive but able to handle rougher water and bigger wave conditions
The streamlined connection plate absolutely minimizes any drag when you get going or touch down, while creating a solid connection to the mast.
The 12mm slots enable micro trim adjustment not being used in a track system, while the open ends make the plate much quicker and easier to fit, when being used in a track system.
The Anhedral front wing with horizontal tips, creates stability, specifically when carving, by preventing side slipping and improved ventilation correction.
The Dihedral rear wing, creates stability, while minimizing drag while keeping the rear wing out of the turbulent wake of the front wing.
The unique ultra streamlined fuselage absolutely minimized drag while maximizing stiffness. The flow dynamics minimizes any oscillation you would find in a round fuselage resulting in increased stability.
The updated trimable rear wing connection allows the trim angle to be quickly adjusted. This helps to compensate for the lift requirements for different rider levels, personal preference and when using different wing configurations.
The Triple Bolt connection located on the top and bottom of the mast work in conjunction with the chamfered slot connection. It creates a bombproof connection while enabling a quick switch out between mast options.
AK Surf Foil Features
1600 & 2000cm² CARBON FRONT WING
The AK Surf Foil was developed for riders looking for a high lift front wing for wing foiling and heavyweight surfing.
The anhedral elliptical wingtips are swept down for directional stability, while the delta shape maintains the key lift area in the center of the wing underneath the rider.
AK Surf Foil 1600cm2
- WingSurf specific foil ideal for light weight riders or faster riding.
- Large rear wing for versatile performance. 1600cm² AK Surf front wing.
- The AK Surf Foil 1600 was developed specifically as a freeride surf foil to perform in small to medium size waves, or for lighter wingfoil riders under 70kg or for all-around surf or for light wind kite foiling.
- The intermediate aspect ratio wings with updated profiles provide the perfect balance between maneuverability, speed, and pumping.
- Front Wing: 1600cm2
- Rear Wing: 300cm2
- Mast: 60 or 95cm
AK Surf Foil 2000cm2
- Intermediate aspect ratio for ease of use.
- Unique profile for increased lift and great high-speed control. 2000cm² Surf front wing.
- The AK Surf Foil 2000 was developed for riders looking for a high lift front wing for wing foiling and heavyweight surfing.
- The intermediate aspect ratio wings with refined profiles provide the perfect balance between maneuverability, speed, and pumping.
- Front Wing: 2000cm2
- Rear Wing: 300cm2
- Mast: 60 or 95cm
In conclusion, the 1600cm² is quick and easy to use. It is suited to lighter riders or those Wingsurfing in stronger winds or with more speed. The 2000cm² is the ideal size for most people when learning to wingfoil with plenty of lift and glide.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest